Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) is an umbrella term to describe an organization’s approach to these closely-related areas, reflecting how an integrated approach to all three can benefit an organization. According to recent research, efforts to integrate GRC can result in lower costs, better understanding of performance and increased confidence in these critical business processes.
GRC provides an organization with the infrastructure to create rules, oversee the application of the rules, provisioning of tools to take action to stay within the rules, and finally the data to prove that they followed the rules and are indeed compliant.
- Governance: Management of the process to monitor, direct, and control
- Risk Management: Identify, analyze and respond appropriately to risks
- Compliance: Conform to internal and external regulations, must be provable
GRC for the Endpoint with Computrace
Absolute Computrace allows IT administrators to remotely control and secure IT assets within a cloud-based interface – the Absolute Customer Center – where they can enforce compliance policies, identify computers that might be at risk, and take preemptive and reactive measures if a security incident occurs. Computrace also provides Investigations and Recovery services in the event of non-compliant or criminal activities.
Computrace provides foundational support for all activities related to Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) for the endpoint, including:
- Data security and protection
- Deployment and licensing audits
- BYOD policy enforcement
- Theft & criminal investigations
- Security incident response & remediation
- Computer forensics
- Compliance reports & certificates
Want to know more? Get in touch with us today.