There have been a number of very useful articles out in the last week or so. Too many to share one at a time. So, I thought I’d put together another link post to point you towards some very useful articles:
- Eric Geier writes for InformIT some “Tips to Secure your Home Wi-Fi Network“
- Bruce Schneier also has a new article out about securing your data while traveling that’s worth some consideration: “Protect Your Laptop Data From Everyone, Even Yourself“.
- Another thoughtful article on SafeKids.com by Larry Magid: “How to stop cyberbullying.“
- Forbes.com’s Amanda Berlin puts together an article on “How to Protect Your Online Reputation.“
- NetworkWorld continues their IT Best Practices series with this article by Linda Musthaler and Brian Musthaler: “The notification chain when a breach is suspected“
If you find any articles you think would interest the readers here, let me know!