The Security Insider Blog. Powered by Absolute knowledge.
Absolute’s online community encompasses the Security Insider blog and Absolute’s social media communities on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube. Together, these channels encompass a forum to discuss industry trends, get thought leadership about data and device security, learn about new Absolute products, and connect with industry professionals.
The Security Insider blog is an information security news source, covering a range of industry topics like data risk management, mobility trends, data breaches and threat detection across verticals that include enterprise, healthcare, education, government and the financial sector.
Absolute Security Insider Contributors
Our diverse and talented team of contributors is well-versed in the issues and challenges that our IT and Security partners encounter on a daily basis. Their varied backgrounds and interests range from endpoint security, IT asset management and data visibility & control to current trends, industry reports, and, of course, keen insights on the latest threats to the security of our data, devices and applications.
User Guidelines & Comment Policy
Our goal is education, connection, and communication. We appreciate your comments and welcome the increased interaction on our community sites and social media channels. Please keep our user guidelines in mind as you connect with us. This comment policy provides transparent oversight in terms of how comments appear on these sites. We reserve the right to moderate or remove any comments, as well as limit access for users who repeatedly abuse the commenting policy. Everyone must comply with the Terms and Conditions of the platform provider as well as the following guidelines:
- Keep it clean: Use appropriate language and etiquette. Comments that include offensive or inappropriate language will be deleted.
- Keep it courteous: Healthy debate is encouraged but personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Keep it on-topic: Any comment that is not relevant to the topic at hand will be deleted.
- Keep it legal: Any comment relating to legal or financial matters will be deleted. Do not post information that is known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading.
- Keep personal info private: This page is public. For your own safety, do not post any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses).
- Keep it spam-free: Any comment deemed to be spam will be deleted including posts that overtly promote products, services or external links. Comments from that same user that are repeated or similar in nature will be deleted.
Comments or opinions expressed on this page are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Absolute, its management or employees. Absolute is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for, the content of comments written by contributors to this page. We moderate all comments and check for new comments on a regular basis. If you think you posted a comment that has not appeared, contact us.