Last week, we took part in a Dell Security Webinar to talk about the challenges and impacts of the GDPR. In the webinar, Addressing The Challenges of the EU GDPR 2016, we help you understand the full impact of the GDPR, which entered into force on May 24, 2016 and will apply after a two-year transition phase.
The webinar will demonstrate how Dell & Absolute can support your business in overcoming these challenges and how we can help you meet the increased demands of the GDPR for the protection of data and clear auditing and tracking of data and devices. You will learn to:
- Implement a seamless, connected security strategy that works across the organization, from device to data centre to cloud
- Why you need to prove that a lost device is inoperable or has had its data completely wiped
- Gain visibility into data breaches
- How to contain and eradicate threats
- Eliminate the blind spots between networks, identity and access management, data encryption, endpoint security and security managed services
- Enable security decisions based on intelligence that takes into account user, content, location and context
Presenting the Security Webinar is Absolute’s data regulation advisor and lawyer at Cordery, Jonathan Armstrong, alongside Absolute’s Luke Shutler and Dell’s International Product Marketing Director, Florian Galecki.
[button url=”https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/10659/205017/dell-security-webinar-addressing-the-challenges-of-the-eu-gdpr-2016″ icon=”none” size=”” target=”_blank” style=”color: #78BE20; text-align: center;”]Watch the Full Webinar Here[/button]