Our goal is to provide you with a way to connect with Absolute and other members of the InTelligence Community. We appreciate your comments and welcome the increased interaction on our community sites and social media channels, but ask that you keep in mind our user guidelines as you participate. This comment policy provides transparent oversight in terms of how comments appear on these sites.
We reserve the right to moderate or remove any comments, as well as limit access for users who repeatedly abuse the commenting policy. Everyone must comply with the Terms and Conditions of the platform provider as well as the following guidelines:
- Keep it clean: Use appropriate language and etiquette. Comments that include offensive or inappropriate language will be deleted.
- Keep it courteous: Healthy debate is encouraged but personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Keep it on-topic: Any comment that is not relevant to the topic at hand will be deleted.
- Keep it legal: Any comment relating to legal or financial matters will be deleted. Do not post information that is known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading.
- Keep personal info private: This page is public. For your own safety, do not post any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses).
- Keep it spam-free: Any comment deemed to be spam will be deleted including posts that overtly promote products, services or external links. Comments from that same user that are repeated or similar in nature will be deleted.
Comments or opinions expressed on this page are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Absolute, its management or employees. Absolute is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for, the content of comments written by contributors to this page.
We moderate all comments posted on the InTelligence Blog, and check for new comments on a regular basis. If you think you posted a comment that has not appeared, contact us.