Did you know that Absolute offers Incident Response Services? Our Professional Services team offers a range of InfoSec Services to help you strengthen your security posture to prevent data breaches, but also provides on-demand access to incident management and incident response experts in your moment of need.
There is a direct correlation between how quickly an organization can identify and contain a data breach and the financial consequences that may result. The first 24 hours after a data breach are all about identifying the severity and scale of a breach and implementing your data breach response plan – that’s where we can help. Using Absolute Data & Device Security (DDS), our experts have handled hundreds of large-scale security incidents and can assist you in managing an incident to quickly and effectively return your business to normal.
Absolute Incident Response Services include:
- Experts trained in incident response that will assist you in incident identification, containment, removal, and ongoing prevention
- Delivery on key response services including host-based forensics, malware analysis, network forensics and log analysis
- Identification the root cause(s) of an incident
- Detection of possible security vulnerabilities
- Detailed incident summary report
- Guidance on response efforts
- Expertise in liaising with law enforcement / legal
- Investigative assistance for sensitive incidents involving fraud, employee misconduct, IP theft and internal investigations with a focus on endpoint forensics