Whether you’re new to Absolute Data & Device Security (DDS) or already familiar with our adaptive endpoint security solution, chances are that there are some great features you may not know about. We want to take you deeper inside Absolute DDS to discover some of these hidden gems.
Within Absolute DDS, you can gain valuable insights via our cloud-based console. This includes risk assessments, through which you can identify risk conditions, scan for sensitive data on the endpoint, and see the status of security applications such as encryption, anti-malware and SCCM.
Similarly, the Encryption Status Report (ESR) in Absolute DDS allows you to monitor the status of your encryption solutions by device. With the ability to set alerts based on encryption status, you’ll know when encryption fails or is deactivated. Our detailed reporting will also give you:
- Encryption history of a device
- Devices without encryption
- Hardware and software information that can be filtered
- Changes to encryption status strings
- The ability to enable or disable detection of full-disk encryption products
- Alerts for notification if specific conditions occur
With our reports, you can prove encryption was in place and properly working at the time of the security incident. For a full list of the encryption programs we currently detect, read more in our Encryption Status Report Infosheet.